A few weeks ago I was awarded with my first Liebster Award, and I feel so honoured. Being my first award, it validates the progress I felt I was gaining with Loving Life With Cass. If you do not know, the Liebster Award is an award that is giving out by bloggers to other bloggers. Liebster is German for beloved, or dearest. The goal is to discover new blogs and help promote bloggers who currently have less than 1000 followers.
The process for the Liebster Award is as follows:
- Thanking the previous blogger for nominating you.
- Answer questions the previous blogger asked.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers and let them know.
- Provide your nominees with 10 questions.
- Paste the Liebster Award logo somewhere on to your blog.
So, without further to do I would love to thank TravelFolio for the nomination! They are a family run travel blog and offer some helpful travel tips and advice on living in Calgary, Alberta. I am so thankful for the award and glad to be apart of a great travel blogger community.
Questions from TravelFolio:
Why do you blog?
What a great first question! I blog because I love it. Everything that is involved with the blogging I enjoy. I am a creative soul so being able to write, create photos and videos, and create the graphics and website not only brings me joy but is a great outlet for my creativity. I also love traveling and going on adventures and having the blog pushes me to go out an explore more. Lastly, I enjoy the art of storytelling. Being able to share my stories with people all over the planet is super cool.
What’s your biggest blogging challenge?
My biggest blogging challenge would be not being rich enough to be constantly traveling. Haha But with hard work that can change!
Which is your most desirable destination?
Right now, my most desirable destinations are Costa Rica, Iceland and New Zealand. They all look beautiful and full of adventure. I hope to visit them this year.
What is one new thing you’ve learned because of blogging?
One thing that I’ve learned from blogging is if you put in time and effort to your dreams they will come true. It has been a dream of mine to start a blog and be able to inspire others to travel, and after a lot of hard work I am starting to see progress.
Please share your blogging goal for 2017?
My blogging goals for 2017 are to reach 10,000 regular followers and to start making an income from Loving Life With Cass.
Your favourite airlines and why?
I have two favourite airlines, South African Airways and Air Canada. Every time I fly with either of these airlines I have a swell experiences. They have the friendliest staff, comfortable seats and a great inflight entertainment system.
Which is the place you don’t want to visit and why?
Honestly, there is no place that I don’t want to visit. Haha there are some countries and city that may intimidate me, for example any war-torn country. But Cass D’Alessandro never says no to an adventure. From my travel experiences every place has beauty and fun you just have to look for it.
I would like to nominate some other fantastic bloggers that you should check out right now!
- Wayfaring Sarah: Read how Sarah refuses to let health problems and mental illnesses stop her from traveling and doing the things she loves. Follow Sarah’s amazing and inspiring journey around the world.
- Backpacking With The Bonds: Follow the Bond’s love as they travel from country to country trying to have a positive impact on the local economy. Let them get you thinking about ways you can spend your money wisely while traveling and positively affect the countries that host you.
- For Wanderlust: Let For Wanderlust inspire you to travel and discover the wonders of India and beyond. They have perfected the art of storytelling, every blog post will keep you engaged and leave you feeling satisfied.
Questions for nominated blogs:
Who would you like to thank for helping your blogs success? (Give a practices Oscars speech.)
Why do you blog?
What is the greatest adventure you have been on?
What makes your blog unique?
What are your blogging goals for 2017?
Where are you going on your take trip?
If you could do anything in the world right now, what would it be? (You have no money or technical restrictions)